Alba Fonseca Topp BSc
- Physics for Energy and Sustainability MSc candidate
- Liberal Arts & Sciences BSc
- Business Development and Policy Intern Tesla
- Science and Engineering Intern European Patent Office
- International Business Development Sungevity
Alba has a background in Physics and Environmental Sciences, having completed a BSc in Liberal Arts and Sciences at the University College Utrecht, and is currently studying a MSc Physics for Energy and Sustainability at the University of Amsterdam. She has international experience in the Energy industry, specifically Solar Energy and Battery Energy Storage Systems, having worked amongst others at the European Patent Office, Sungevity and Tesla. She aims to combine her background and experience to work on projects that will accelerate our energy transition and propagate the path towards more sustainable and circular systems.